Saturday, December 10, 2016

Swatches R Us

This week I made a little progress on my Therapy Shawl and cast on the Spiral Eyelet cowl. I'm still thinking about which sweater I want for my Christmas Day cast on.  And I've started a stack of master knitter swatches!  Listen here.

 


FO's
(none)


 
WiP's
Lantana cardigan by Emily Nora O'Neil
Pattern from Berroco booklet #372
Yarn--Berroco Fiora in the Holly colorway 
 
Therapy Shawl by Laura Aylor
Yarn is Miss Bab's Yummy 2-ply in Old Gold and Slate
Spiral Eyelet Cowl by Stephanie Shiman
Yarn is from CoggieTM of the High Fiber Diet podcast
Janie's WiP
The Mooshroom Hat  by Teisha
Yarn is Bernat Blanket Soft and Cozy in Crimson


 

Projects on Hold
Forever Young by Heidi Nick

Yarn--All for Love of Yarn Seella in the Forever Young colorway
 

Pattern Rabbit Hole
Forest Moss by Kalurah Hudson 
Yonder by Sweet Birch Designs 
A Little Unexpected by Elena Nodel 
My Treasure Scarf by Myla Vaner 
The Manning Park Hat by Black Crow Knits 
Vindauga Baby Blanket by Astrid Colding Sivertsen 
Project Peace cowl by Christina Campbell 
Wrap Me Up Toys by Susan B. Anderson

Christmas Sweater Cast On Ideas
Dark and Stormy by Thea Colman
Snowbird by Heidi Kirrmaier
Little Wave by Gundrun Johnston



Where to Find Me
BlueberryChick on Ravelry

BedeSisters on Instagram, Facebook and Periscope

Shops-- https://www.etsy.com/shop/bedesisters for project bagshttps://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueberryChickYarn for yarn

Contact me at bedesisters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment