Thursday, August 16, 2018

Episode 84 My First Barley Hat

This week, I've finished a pair of socks and cast on my first Barley Hat.  I've also been working on the All the Love pullover but I'm worried that the fiber content will make it grow.
 

And UPS is on my naughty list..  Listen here.


 
FO's

Apple Blossom Socks by Helen Stewart 
Yarn is Journey Sock from UnWind Yarn in the "Without a Paddle" colorway

 

WiP's  
 
All the Love by Joji Locatelli
Yarn--Criative DK (40% Alpaca, 30% Cotton, 30% Modal)

 
These projects didn't get any love this week:   
Spindrift by Helen Stewart (completely forgot about this new cast on)
Yarn is MadTosh Tosh Merino Light in the "Tart" colorway


The Doodler by Stephen West
Yarn--2 skeins from SheepyTime Knits, 1 from BlueberryChickYarn

Cloud Wrap by Helen Stewart 
Yarn--Daizie Knits Dewy Lace in the Smell the Roses colorway
 
Pattern Rabbit Hole
Chestnut Leaves by GeaiZee
 
Mum's the Word by Winston Wools 
 
Ballena by Sher Long 
 
Brioche Galaxy by Kristen Trubisz 
 
Mountainside by Alana Dakos


Other fluff for your rabbit hole:


Lake Greenwood in South Carolina

Bags from Bede Sisters

Yarn from Blueberry Chick Yarn


Music is "Jenny's Theme", by Jason Shaw 

Where to Find Me:

BlueberryChick on Ravelry

BedeSisters on Instagram, Facebook and Periscope

Email me at  bedesisters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment