Thursday, January 23, 2020

Wow, I Came Back!




This week, I'm trying to get back in the podcasting groove.  I finished the Bofur Scarf and the Ljus Shawl.  I'm also working on a pair of socks and the Habitation Throw by Curious Handmade.  

I'm hoping for pullover sweater suggestions and thinking about making Christopher Bunny by Susan B. Anderson.

It's going to be quite a year around the farm.

Listen here.


FO's

Bofur's Scarf 

Ljus by Therese Hedlund

WiP's  

Plain vanilla socks in yarn from One Twisted Tree

The Habitation Throw by Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade


 


These projects didn't get any love this week:   
Kephart Prong Socks by Pat Hensley
 

Pattern Rabbit Hole   
Christopher Bunny by Susan B Anderson

All the Love by Joji Locatelli

Other fluff for your rabbit hole:


Bags from Bede Sisters
Yarn from Blueberry Chick Yarn 

 
Music is "Jenny's Theme", by Jason Shaw 


Where to Find Me:

BlueberryChick on Ravelry

BedeSisters on Instagram  Facebook
Email me at  bedesisters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment