Wednesday, May 20, 2020

I Didn't Hate It

This week, I finished the Slider Gloves and enjoyed knitting them, like a lot.  Who knew knitting individual fingers could be so addictive? 

I also cast on the Luminary Socks by Curious Handmade. I didn't get much done but I'm looking forward to working on them.

There are new bags in the Bede Sisters Etsy shop and I'm a sponsor of the Splash Pad Party KAL with Down Cellar Studio.

Listen here.
















FO's

Slider Gloves by Natalie DeAnda; yarn is from Hyponotic Yarn, from the February Yarnable Box



WiP's  

Luminary Socks by Helen Stewart/Curious Handmade

Night Shift by Andrea Mowry; yarn is Malabrigo Rios 

Goldfish Memorby Casapinka; yarn is Kristen's Fiber Studio Fingering in "Paris", "Amsterdam" and "Wish You Were Here" colorways




Pattern Rabbit Hole   

FadeWalker Mitts by Elizabeth Abate

Angkor Wat Shawl by Megan Goeke



Other fluff for your rabbit hole:
Splash Pad Party from Down Cellar Studio

Bags from Bede Sisters 
Yarn from Blueberry Chick Yarn 


 
Music is "Jenny's Theme" by Jason Shaw 

Where to Find Me:
BlueberryChick on Ravelry
BedeSisters on Instagram  Facebook 
Email me at bedesisters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment