Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Advent Pattern Ideas Including Crochet

This week I finished two projects and canned a lot of applesauce.  I am starting to make knitting (and maybe crochet) plans for my advent minis. 

The hens are laying lots of eggs and I think the new cat is a Dr. Who fan.

Listen here.




The Luminary Socks are done!

FOs

Luminary Socks by Helen Stewart in OOAK yarn from Blueberry Chick yarn

Super Secret Test Knit - due out in December

WiPs
Curling Mist Socks by Helen Stewart in Plush Sock from Hypnotic Yarns, Apple Crisp colorway


Currently On Hold

Goldfish Memory  by Casapinka; yarn is Kristen's Fiber Studio Fingering in "Paris", "Amsterdam" and "Wish You Were Here" colorway

Aileas by Isabell Kraemer in yarn from Spindle, Shuttle and Needle in Stromsburg, Nebraska


Rabbit Hole

Hygge and Hearth Scarf by Samantha Troia


Wrapdown by Sally Jane Cameron


Other Fluff for Your Rabbit Hole


Tightwad Gazette books, where I got my quiche recipe

Dr. Who Blink episode

Music is Jenny's Theme by Jason Shaw

Where to Find Me:
BlueberryChick on Ravelry
BedeSisters on Instagram  Facebook 
Email me at bedesisters@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment