Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Episode 121 Copper Canyon Cardigan

This week, I finished my advent mini/scrap yarn shawl. I used 12 minis plus a main color. I did an icord bind off. I also cast on the Copper Canyon Cardi but had some issues with the instructions.

The farm animals are all doing fine.  We have gotten several double yoke eggs lately so there might be a particular hen that tends to lay them. A local mail thief has caused us to spend money on a lockable mailbox--grrr! I found some washable mop pads for my Swiffer Wet Jet.  I'll review them for you.

Finally, we are making plans for a family trip to Iceland in the near future.  Any travel tips?


BedeSisters on YouTube

Listen here.

 
Advent Scrap Shawl

FOs

Advent Mini Shawl--I'm making this one up as I go


WiPs
 
Copper Canyon Cardi by Rachel Raimo 
 
 
Other Fluff for the Rabbit Hole
 
Washable Mop Pads for Swiffer Wet Jet from DesignsJus4U2

 
Handmade from Traveling Yarn



Currently On Hold

Goldfish Memory  by Casapinka; yarn is Kristen's Fiber Studio Fingering in "Paris", "Amsterdam" and "Wish You Were Here" colorway

Aileas by Isabell Kraemer in yarn from Spindle, Shuttle and Needle in Stromsburg, Nebraska

Curling Mist Socks by Helen Stewart in Plush Sock from Hypnotic Yarns, Apple Crisp colorway




Music is Jenny's Theme by Jason Shaw

Where to Find Me:
BlueberryChick on Ravelry
BedeSisters on Instagram  Facebook 
Email me at bedesisters@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment