Friday, May 6, 2016

Episode 6 Conquering DPN's!!

Welcome to the farm!  I finished my vanilla socks and have been carrying on with my Lantana cardigan and my Bee Leaf Shawl.   Listen here!



FO's
 
Vanilla Socks for Me
Pattern--no pattern just my recipe
Yarn--Felici by Knit Picks in the Madrigal colorway

 WiP's

Bee Leaf Shawl by Kimberly Pacini
Yarn--Lavender Laceweight in the Purple Mountain Majesty colorway

Lantana cardigan by Emily Nora O'Neil
Pattern from Berroco booklet #372
Yarn--Berroco Fiora in the Holly colorway
Vanilla Socks on DPN's
Yarn--Socks That Rock Lightweight in the Retro Chic(k) colorway

Pattern Rabbit Hole

Sticks and Steel by Veera Valimaki
 
Minimum by Veera Valimaki
 
3 Color Cashmere Cowl by Joji Locatelli
 
Adama by Hilary Smith Callis 
 


Where to Find MeBlueberryChick on Ravelry

BedeSisters on Instagram, Ello, Facebook and Periscope

Shops--
https://www.etsy.com/shop/bedesisters for project bagshttps://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueberryChickYarn for yarn

Contact me at
bedesisters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment