Sunday, May 22, 2016

Episode 8 Spinning Under the Funeral Home Tent

Welcome to the farm! I finished my Baa-ble Hat and spent my Saturday spinning at Wagons2Wagener, our town festival.  Listen here!



 


FO's
 
Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith
Yarn-various, unidentified leftovers
 
 
WiP's

Bee Leaf Shawl by Kimberly Pacini
Yarn--Lavender Laceweight in the Purple Mountain Majesty colorway

Lantana cardigan by Emily Nora O'Neil
Pattern from Berroco booklet #372
Yarn--Berroco Fiora in the Holly colorway
 
Vanilla Socks on DPN's
Yarn--Socks That Rock Lightweight in the Retro Chic(k) colorway
 


Pattern Rabbit Hole

Safety Scarf by Stephen West

Six of Swords by Toby Roxane Barna
 

Grow-A-Long KAL in the Bede Sisters Ravelry Group
 

Where to Find Me
 
BlueberryChick on Ravelry

BedeSisters on Instagram, Ello, Facebook and Periscope

Shops-- https://www.etsy.com/shop/bedesisters for project bagshttps://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueberryChickYarn for yarn

Contact me at bedesisters@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    kil çadir

    ReplyDelete