Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Episode 103 Perfect Blanket for Reading

This week, I finished the Habitation Throw and the Love and Hearts Hat.  I'm still working on two pairs of vanilla socks and I've pulled the Dust of Snow Wrap out of hibernation.
While enjoying the Habitation Throw, I realized that it's perfect for keeping warm when I read with my children.  That lead me to offer some ideas for reading with older children, including teenagers.

Listen here.













FO's

The Habitation Throw by Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade

Love and Hearts Hat by Susan B. Anderson

WiP's  
Vacation Socks, plain vanilla socks on 9 inch circulars and a sock blank from Gale's Art
Plain vanilla socks in yarn from One Twisted Tree

Dust of Snow Wrap by Helen Stewart



These projects didn't get any love this week:   
 
Kephart Prong Socks by Pat Hensley
 

Pattern Rabbit Hole   
Golden Gardens Socks by Fairlight Fibers

Nimiane by Corrine Walcher

Batwing Swoncho by Svetlana Avrakh



Other fluff for your rabbit hole:
Books for elementary and high school readers:
Rainbow Fairies
Septimus Heap
How to Train Your Dragon
Warriors
Hero's Guide to Saving the Kingdom
Ranger's Apprentice


Bags from Bede Sisters
Yarn from Blueberry Chick Yarn 

 
Music is "Jenny's Theme", by Jason Shaw 




Where to Find Me:

BlueberryChick on Ravelry

BedeSisters on Instagram  Facebook
Email me at  bedesisters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment